Malaysian Pepper Board (MPB) Factory Services Division provides processing services and engineering expertise to pepper industry’s players in Malaysia.
Ensure quality of pepper products complies with the International Food Safety and Security Standard before it can be exported and consume directly by consumers or use in food processing industries.
- Ensure pepper products produced by MPB processing machineries meet the requirements of buyers as well as food safety requirements.
- Maintain the effectiveness of the machineries to its optimal efficiency level to meet the needs of market demand.
- Contribute to the study and research of new technologies that could improve the output and quality of products.
- Supervise and provide technical support in the implementation of relevant projects.
- To maintain and ensure the safety and health in the workplace is in line with Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994
For more information please contact :
Mr. Soter Anak Jo'og
Monday-Friday: 7.30 am to 5.30pm