Who are we in general?
Malaysian Pepper Board (MPB) is a federal statutory body under the Ministry Of Plantation Industries & Commodities, established on 1st January 2007 under the Malaysian Pepper Board Act 2006.
MPB head office is located at Kuching, with nine branches in Sarawak and two regional offices in Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu. The Board is responsible for the development of the Malaysian Pepper Industry in areas of production, marketing and research.
What Is Our Visions?
To be the leading organization in a sustainable pepper industry for the nation’s prosperity.
What Is Our Mission?
Implementing innovative programmes in ensuring the sustainability of the nation’s pepper industry.
Our strategic goals?
- To increase pepper production and income of pepper planters.
- To strengthen pepper productivity and competitiveness
- To ensure sustainability of pepper industry
- to promote the planting of pepper;
- to develop and promote the pepper industry;
- to promote the research on pepper, pepper products and the pepper industry;
- to develop national objectives, policies and priorities for the orderly development and administration of the pepper industry of Malaysia; and
- to regulate the pepper industry except the planting of and research on pepper.